Wed, Dec 12|
Soho House Chicago
Non-Surgical Techniques To Enhance Feminine & Masculine Facial Features
Improve Every Patient’s Appearance Without Distortion!
Time & Location
Dec 12, 2018, 7:00 PM
Soho House Chicago, 113 N Green St, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
About The Event
Instructors and Hosts:
Aesthetic Nurse Rana Kennelly and International Aesthetic Expert Mike Clague
Instinct tells us when a woman is beautiful, or a man is handsome, but as aesthetic practitioners, it’s up to us to understand exactly what makes them so. This workshop explores the theory behind classic beauty in women and men, as well as how to assess and treat key facial areas to attain these recognized standards.
Join world-renowned aesthetic nurse Rana Kennelly and her special guest, Mike Clague, as they take you on a unique journey of femininity and masculinity and share their experiences and knowledge to help you safely customize your treatments for everyone in your practice.
In This Valuable Session We Will Cover:
- an in-depth look at the characteristics of male and female beauty and the most desirable features for each.
- the features that can be highlighted and those that can be diminished with neuromodulators and dermal fillers.
- the secrets of slimming a face for a more feminine appearance.
- the use of Kybella to treat male patients.
- the techniques photo retouchers and makeup artists use to enhance facial features and how their insights can enhance your practice.
- the importance of assessment, consent and post-care information to improve your safety and that of your client.
- the keys to dosing, product choice and product placement.
- anatomy, safe zones and danger zones in each treatment area, including forehead, brows, temples, mid-face, nose, perioral region, jawline, chin and facial width.
- when cannula or needles are indicated and contraindicated in every area.
- when to forego dermal filler in order to avoid catastrophic adverse events such as ischemia and blindness
- dos and don’ts to ensure every patient maintains a natural-looking appearance and does not lose his or her identity.
Melbourne-based Mike Clague has trained thousands of doctors and nurses worldwide on the art of cosmetic injecting. Mike led the launch teams for Allergan’s Botox and Juvéderm in Australia; has worked in business development and clinical coaching at Allergen and currently serves as a consultant and trainer for Galderma Pharmaceuticals.
He heads Regenerate Skin care, a medically active range of evidence-based retail products; Facecoach Online Learning which specializes in off-label education in medical aesthetics for doctors and nurses and Facelove Medispa in Melbourne.
Don’t miss this valuable and important opportunity to update your practice and augment your education in order to be part of the leading edge of modern aesthetics in the U.S.
Attendance is limited. Register today!
Who is the Target Audience?
This workshop has been developed for physicians, nurses and physician assistants who want to increase their knowledge of prevention and management of ischemic events.
Do I need to bring anything with me?
No. Handouts, paper and pen will be provided
Is the program CME accreditation?
If I cannot attend can I have a refund?
We have a 2-day refund policy in which you have up to 2 days before your event's start date to request a refund.
Can I video or photograph the event?
Soho House Chicago, 113 N Green Street, Chicago, IL 60607
Held in the Cinema/Screening room on the 4th floor.
Soho House Chicago is a private members club with a strict door policy. On registration for the workshop your name will be added to the registered guest list at reception where you will directed to the screening room. Unregistered individuals may not attend or gain access to the private members area.
Please arrive at 2.45pm for registration. The workshop will start promptly at 3.00pm and conclude at 5.00pm.
Is there Parking?
Soho House offers valet parking for $14
Are food and drinks provided?
Drinks only as the screening room does not allow food.
Is this a hands-on injection training workshop?
This is an education workshop only. Live injections will not be performed although video demonstrations will be shown.
Can I bring ancillary staff?
Due to limited availability, this program is extended only to registered aesthetic injectors.
Who is the Sponsor of this training program?
This program is sponsored by Aesthetics for You without bias.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Safety With Dermal Fillers$375.00