Mon, Sep 12|
SOHO House Chicago
Full Face Anatomy and Evidence Based Clinical Aesthetics With Special Guest, Dr. Lee Walker
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to learn from Rana Kennelly and her VIP guest--the internationally renowned Dr. Lee Walker.
Time & Location
Sep 12, 2022, 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
SOHO House Chicago, 113-125 N Green St, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
About The Event
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to learn from Rana Kennelly and her VIP guest -- the internationally renowned Dr. Lee Walker. Dr. Walker will travel from his academy in Liverpool to share up-to-the-minute knowledge and clinical skills grounded in evidence-based practice. You’ll leave this seminar with renewed confidence in your ability to deliver safe and superior results and to address any emergency. This course is a must-attend for aesthetic professionals who are committed to delivering the safest and best outcomes with emphasis on evidence-based science for every area of the face when injecting facial filler and neuromodulator.
Are you a nurse, nurse practitioner, physician assistant dentist or physician looking to elevate your skills in this ever-evolving industry? Then this course is for you. We promise you will leave this seminar feeling refreshed, empowered and ready to actualize your new learning goals into practice.
What you’ll learn
Rana Kennelly will be joined by her special guest –– world renowned aesthetic leader Dr. Lee Walker who is at the forefront of evidence-based aesthetic practice. Topics include:
- Developing a clear understanding of the aging process of the facial layers.
- A focus on injection anatomy and safety zones of the face including depth of injection and facial planes.
- Dr. Walker’s signature injection protocols, skills and evidence-based approach to rejuvenate the full face using facial fillers and neuromodulators.
- Understanding the safest injection techniques among the plethora of approaches currently in practice, which will allow you to sleep well at night! Dr. Walker will identify danger zones and share how to perform safer aesthetic injections with cannula and needle.
Dr Lee is a renowned safety “guru,” and this is an unprecedented opportunity to explore his most pertinent safety tips for managing aesthetic complications.
Our commitment to safety in the aesthetic world means inviting collaborative, engaging guests to share the most updated information and techniques for keeping patients safe and healthy. We are thrilled to introduce Dr. Walker to our community in Chicago and invite you to follow him at leewalker_academy on Instagram.
How you’ll learn
We believe in providing students with a deep understanding of injection protocols and evidence-based approaches to successful outcomes with complete transparency around the subject of risk. We foster a professional, intimate and supportive environment with the goal of building community, empowering the individual aesthetic provider and having a bit of fun.
This workshop offers didactic immersion, video demonstrations and case studies on topics that will elevate your practice and your skills, in an inclusive and lively environment that celebrates collaboration and the joy of our profession.
Attendance is limited so please register today! www.ranakennelly.com
About Dr. Walker
Dr Lee Walker BDS MFDS, is an aesthetic dental surgeon, director and clinical lead at the multi-award winning BCity clinics, Liverpool and has over 20 years’ experience in the field of medical aesthetics. He is a visiting Professor of Aesthetic Medicine at the Andres Bello University Santiago, Chile.
As part of his commitment to medical safety, Dr Walker is the chairman of the complications in medical aesthetics collaborative (CMAC)UK. He provides guidance and advice on complications related to non-surgical treatments. He has produced internationally published peer reviewed publications on blindness, hyaluronidase and vascular occlusion, co-authored several chapters in medical aesthetic literature and has published a book on injection anatomy and facial aging.
Dr Walker is a renowned global KOL who regularly shares his knowledge internationally, having educated medical professionals in over 30 countries and across 5 continents.
Dr Walker has been awarded memberships to the prestigious Royal College of Surgeons in both Scotland and England. He also holds postgraduate qualifications in clinical and medical education.
Will I need proof of vaccination?
No. As of Feb 28 2022 individuals ARE NOT required to show proof of vaccination to dine indoors, visit gyms, or enjoy entertainment venues where food or drink are being served in Chicago.
Is a virtual option available?
No, but Dr. Walker offers in person and virtual aesthetic training. Please visit www.leewalkeracademy.com
What should I bring?
Bring yourself! Handouts, paper, publications and pen will be provided, along with an educational goody bag.
What is the cost?
The fee for this course is $995.
Can I video or photograph the event? Video and photography are not permitted.
Is there parking?
SOHO House offers valet parking.
Are food and drinks provided?
Lunch will be provided.
Is this a hands-on injection training workshop?
This is an educational program. Live injections will not be performed although video demonstrations and case studies will be discussed.
Who is the sponsor of this training program?
This program is not sponsored and free of bias
- SOHO House Chicago is located at 113 N Green Street, Chicago, IL 60607. The session will be held in the Cinema/Screening room on the 4th floor. Your full name will be at club reception which will allow you access.
- SOHO House is a members club for people working in the creative industries and as such, they have a relaxed dress code (no suits.)
- Please arrive at 9:15 a.m. for registration. The workshop will start promptly at 9:30 a.m. and conclude at 4:00 p.m.
- Everything you need to know about accommodation, restaurants & insider tips are provided here Click to Download in our guide to the West Loop, Chicago.
- For additional questions, contact email@example.com
Dr. Lee Walker$1,450.00